HILL INTERNATIONAL (5)
Company / Job Description
Hill International is a US based Project Management and Claims Consultancy firm with offices throughout the World. With over 4,500 employees in 100 offices worldwide, Hill provides program management, project management, construction management and construction claims and consulting services. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the 8th largest construction management firm in the World.
Our growing business needs QA/QC Engineer/Architect with HOSPITAL PROJECT experience to work on a major development in Turkey.Required Skills
- 7-10 years experience as a QA/QC Engineer/Architect,
- Experience in ISO and OHSAS procedures.
- Working experience in multinational and multicultural environments.
- Previous experience in supervision of teams.
- Experience in preparation and review of QA/QC reports.
- Able to chair meetings.
- Management experience in mixed use or big scale projects, (PPP) hospitals, in all stages from design to construction, commissioning and completion.