We are looking for a 'Quality Specialist' who will be located in their Ankara facility.
- University graduate (Engineering Preferred),
- At least 2 years related experience,
- Must be fluent in Turkish and English (French, German and other languages will be plus),
- Ability to have good mathematical skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Good PC skills
- Ensuring the deployment of the quality policy in the facility by implementing and maintaining the quality procedures and accompanying the quality relays of the different workstations
- Ensuring the maintenance of the quality management system on a continuous improvement approach
- Monitoring the correct application of quality guidelines through internal audits and supplier audits
- Representing the facility during the process qualifications by customers
- Leading the Group's quality policy by designing and implementing awareness or training modules
- Measuring the effectiveness of the quality management system through indicators and scorecards, and working on any progress that can be made to improve it
- Ensuring the management of customer complaints and non-conformities, supervising the research of root causes and following corrective and preventive actions
- Managing metrology devices and providing calibrated measuring equipment
- Defining and implementing inspection operations to ensure product compliance
- Solving quality issues by responding to customers, by dealing with internal problems or by working on non-compliance
*All applications will be undertaken confidentially and only those who are under consideration will be replied back.
*HRM Consulting is a registered Private Employment Agency, approved by İskur, Registration Number: 2013/12