Industry Leading Firm (1)
- Graduated from 4 years faculties in universities preferably departments of Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or related fields,
- Minimum 2 years experience of purchasing, supply chain management, subcontractor management and foreign trade,
- Very good knowledge of import/export regulations,
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Excellent command of MS Office Programs, preferably experience in ERP Programs,
- Team player,
- High sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills,
- Cost and result-oriented,
- Strong organizations and pursuit abilities,
- Completion of military service is a must for the male candidates.
- Manage foreign trade processes according to company's quality standards,
- Ensure to complete processes internal/external customers and providers coordinately as quick, cost efficient and legal as possible,
- Support internal/external customers and providers.