International Medical Emergency Organization
International humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare and offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
(male or female)
Job Title Administration Assistant Reports to (Hierarchical): Human Resources Coordinator Reports to (Functional): Human Resources Coordinator, Finance Coordinator & Head of Mission Work Place: Gaziantep Accountabilities
· File and update field contacts and correspondence ( with other NGOs , UN agencies , local authorities, media, etc) in order to ensure information sources accuracy and its availability on regular basis.
· Translate documents and act as an interpreter when needed
Admin/ Logistics Tasks
· Support the Administration Manager in translating documents into local language. Assists the team members in meetings upon request.
· Supervise Cleaner and Cook at the office and Expat house
· Assist in organizing staff Airport dropping and pickup
· Act as liaison officer between Antep and Erbil (Iraq) for staff movement
· Get the accommodation prepared for MSF Guest. If needed do the Bookings in Hotel
· Checking and ensuring the maintenance of MSF premises and facilities, as well as the general water supply, electrical, walls, ceilings... and security & safety conditions.
· Follow up on rental cars contracting, insurances as well as fuel consumption monitoring
· Managing Drivers and other Log staff if required
· In relation with the Supply responsible insure that the minimum SoP are implemented to ensue accoutability
· Develop a supplier (goods/ services) database for the functionong of the Antep base
· Ensuring ICT questions and problems are attended and solved and reporting unsolved questions/ problem to ICT officer in order to actively provide solutions
· Making the regular monthly payment of utility bills.
· Follow up facilities rental contract dates and inform the responsible person in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
· Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management
· Draw up pay slips for staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll
· Performing any other tasks as directed by supervision and according to the needs of the mission
· Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability
· Carry out accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation
JOB DESCRIPTION Requirements
Education : Desirable business or administration related diploma. Experience : Essential previous working experience of at least 1 year in relevant job.
Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs Languages : Mission language local language essential. Knowledge : Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet) Competencies : Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, stress management
Deadline for application is on Saturday, 03. December 2016.
Only applications that fulfil the formal requirements will be considered.
Only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
This job vacancy is for Gaziantep , Turkey . No accommodation or relocation allowance will be given.