Isg İnsan Kaynakları
Responsible for operating the Quality Management System (QMS), writing procedures and processes to support the QMS development. Lead and undertake audits across all areas of the business. Provide training and champion the Quality Management System.
- University degree in Engineering Departments (Industrial engineer, Mechanical engineer),
- Min 3 years experience preferably automotive industry or industrial production environment.
- Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
- Assertive, resilient and welcomes change
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working with others
- Knowledge of quality systems
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Knowledge of TS16949, ISO14001 and Health and Safety Practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present data effectively
- Fluency in English.
- Must have strong critical thinking ability along with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Living or willing to live in Bursa
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Oversee effective implementation of the Quality Management System throughout the company, including any business accreditations
- Maintain the Quality Manuals and Quality Procedures and ensure contents are appropriate for business
- Analyse current and future procedural needs of the business
- Organise and manage the plant internal audit system and the corrective action reporting system
- Conduct Quality Systems audits and assist in training/guidance to other auditors
- Coordinate the review of Quality procedures associated with plant continuous improvement initiatives
- Managing the quality management review meetings
- Managing Enviromental Management Systems regulations and requirements.