Kansai Altan Boya San. ve Tic. A.Ş.
- The applicants must have a university degree in Chemical Engineering; METU, Bogazici University, ITU, Ege University and Izmir Institute of Technology graduates are preferred,
- Very good command of written and spoken English is a must,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Maximum 2 years of experience in related fields,
- Completed military service (for male candidates).
- Strong technical skills and the ability to communicate these both orally and in written form,
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Managing time effectively,
- Operating both in teams and individually,
- Dealing with ambiguous, diverse circumstances where conflict may be a factor,
- Flexible attitude towards changing priorities,
- Understanding customer needs and processes.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
Kansai Altan Boya Sanayi A.Ş. is a paint company with an annual production capacity of 80 thousand tons, situated on a 100 thousand m² land in Izmir. It manufactures 78% of its polymer requirement in its own polymer production facility which is located in the same site and has 18 thousand tons of production capacity per annum. All production stages and QC lab decisions are controlled, recorded and monitored respectively by realtime shop floor data capturing system. The barcode system also enables raw material, intermediate and end product control for quality assurance and lot traceability at all levels.
With its high technological capability and passion for research, Kansai Altan allocates approximately %2.6* of its annual turnover to R&D, an unusually high figure for the paint industry. Through the contribution of the R&D Center, 4750 types of products designed for 6 different sectors are being produced in 8 production halls for approximately 430 customers in Turkey and abroad.
With a 773 people upholding a team culture founded on the importance of the customers, rather than one that consists of convincing the customers that they are important, the main objective of Kansai Altan is to assure the continuity of the quality of its products, and ultimately contribute to the quality of the products manufactured by its customers. Having a faith in the common mind, through the synergy created within its departments, the efforts are focused on both the needs and the requests of the customers and the expectations of the future generations.
* This ratio is calculated on the basis of the core business areas.