We are now looking for a Manager to join our Audit DPP (Department of Professional Practise) team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or other qualified discipline of reputable universities
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office
- 6-10 years of working experience in audit companies
- Strong knowledge of accounting in accordance with IFRS/TFRS and auditing in accordance with ISA/BDS and good understanding of IFRS/TMS reporting
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- To establish the firm’s position on technical accounting and auditing issues
- To support the quality and effectiveness of professional services of the audit practice
- To provide advice and develop KPMG Positions on technical questions regarding IFRS and TMS in terms of accounting, auditing and reporting under ISAs and BDSs and audit methodology
Pre-issuance reviews of audit reports; audit tools and methodology; support in audit quality; review of accounting queries; knowledge management; contribution to standard setters and publications.