We place a high value on providing our employees with a supportive and collaborative workplace — one where people are valued and empowered. A place where you can make a difference.
We are currently seeking a Senior to work in our Corporate Tax Compliance department.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, or a related field with a concentration on accounting and finance
- At least 2-4 years background in Tax Audit
- SMMM certificate is an asset
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective in team work
- High analytical skills
- Goal oriented
- No obstacles for travelling
- Assist and perform tax compliance to our clients.
- Have adequate knowledge of legislation.
- Perform tax compliance reviews at the field as a team member.
- Support /managers in performance of tax services.
- Research international and domestic tax matters in a range of different industries.