We are now taking applications for our New Graduate Accounting and Tax Outsourcing Assistantwho will support our Accounting and Tax Outsourcing Team which provides accounting, payroll and tax related services to the foreign clients located in Turkey.
We will visit a number of universities in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir throughout February-April 2018. This is a great opportunity to learn more about our life at KPMG and to get information about career opportunities for new graduates.
- Students who are expected to graduate until August 2018 or have graduated within the last year
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance,
- Knowledge of accounting principles is an asset,
- Good command of English both written and spoken,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Solid communication skills, ability to act as a team player and take responsibility,
- Military service has to be postponed for a minimum of two years or completed.
- Following day to day accounting and bookkeeping activities.
- Following accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Following reconciliations with clients, vendors and bank accounts.
- Following up social security and government related issues.
- Taking part in month-end closing and tax return preparation process.
- Taking part in preparation of payroll and personnel budget.
- Taking part in financial reporting.