Kuveyt Türk Katılım Bankası A.Ş.
We are looking for a candidate that is willing and determined on starting a career, learning and developing in the field of copywriting related software technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language or Literature
- Obtained or can obtain a TOEFL score of 95 or higher (will be required to take the test)
- At least 2 years of experience in Turkish editing, copywriting or English-Turkish text translation
- Preferably with experience in copywriting for advertising agencies or editing Turkish versions of English magazines
- Preferably worked in the banking sector
- Interested in technology, mobiles, web and software
- Up-to-date with social media, web and mobile trends
- Loves to write, enthusiastic about researching different products and services, and can create original content
- Can proficiently use MS Office programs
- Male applicants should have finished their military duty or at least postponed it for 2 years
- Not over 30 years old
You will create English copy with a UX perspective in the IT sector. You also will be expected to continuously follow up on the newest in the sector, technology news and new content dynamics.
Overtime you will become knowledgeable with banking services and produce content in English that is creative and consistent with UX methodologies.
You will come up with new ideas by doing research from international sources and also communicating with international contacts.
In addition, you will provide support related to magazines, newsletters, mail, etc. in the English language.
You will be expected to translate and publish at least one article from English to Turkish on the IT department’s portal.