LESAFFRE TURQUİE MAYACILIK ÜRETİM VE TİC. A.Ş.
Lesaffre, the Turkish branch of Lesaffre Group which is the global referance in the production of yeast and baking ingredients is looking for a new colleague who will be employed as Export Sales Admin Officer, reporting to Lesaffre Turquie Export Sales Admin Chief.
- University degree in Business Administration,Economics or Foreign Trade
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position,
- To have knowledge of regulations related to exportation and export logistics,
- Good LC experience and sea transport/port operations experience is highly desired,
- Fluency in English,
- Advanced user of Ms Office applications and SAP,
- Strong collaboration skills,
- Strong communication, cooperation and organizational skills,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Being a team player with high sense of responsibility,
- The position is temporary for a 12 month period and located in İstanbul/Asian side.
- Responsible for the actualization of activities related to export operations according to company policies and regulations,
- Pre-sales and after sales support,order receptions from export and re-export customers,organising shipment,preparing documents related eith exportation,follow up shipments till arrival,
- Analysing LC texts and making necessary amendments,
- Follow up customerpayments and risk,transportation expense invoices,preparing statistical reports,reconciliation with customers and service providers.