LESAFFRE TURQUİE MAYACILIK ÜRETİM VE TİC. A.Ş. (8)
Lesaffre, the Turkish branch of Lesaffre Group which is the global referance in the production of yeast and baking ingredients is looking for a new colleague who will be employed as Export Sales Admin Officer, reporting to Lesaffre Turquie Export Sales Admin Chief.
- University degree in Business Administration,Economics or Foreign Trade
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position,
- To have knowledge of regulations related to exportation and export logistics,
- Good LC experience and sea transport/port operations experience is highly desired,
- Fluency in English,
- Advanced user of Ms Office applications and SAP,
- Strong collaboration skills,
- Strong communication, cooperation and organizational skills,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Being a team player with high sense of responsibility,
- The position is temporary for a 12 month period and located in İstanbul/Asian side.
- Responsible for the actualization of activities related to export operations according to company policies and regulations,
- Pre-sales and after sales support,order receptions from export and re-export customers,organising shipment,preparing documents related eith exportation,follow up shipments till arrival,
- Analysing LC texts and making necessary amendments,
- Follow up customerpayments and risk,transportation expense invoices,preparing statistical reports,reconciliation with customers and service providers.