We are looking for an enthusiastic “Customer Service Agent” to join Maersk Line Customer Service and lead our drive for continuous improvement. You will report to Maersk Line Import Customer Service Manager and be located in Istanbul.
- University degree in a related area
- Strong customer understanding
- Focus on constant improvements with a flexible mind
- Efficient, decisive, result orientated
- Strong drive to give our customers a world class service
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, native Turkish
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding the needs of the business and of the customer, 2-3 years of experience in related area is a plus
- Energetic, self-motivated and dedicated
- Willingness to be a team player
- Result-oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure
- No obligation to work in flexible hours
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Driving license
- We offer you a unique opportunity to be part of establishing a new company within international shipping & logistics. You will be an essential part of the success of the new company and get a high degree of personal responsibility. You will be working in a truly international environment and cooperate closely with your colleagues throughout Europe.
- Take full responsibility for customer experience by managing the end-to-end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures and regulatory requirements for Import areas.
- Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction, own, manage all customer facing activities.
- As part of Commercial Intelligence - build strong relationships with customers, gain an understanding for their business, service needs, drivers and desires and leverage this to engage in discussions about new business opportunities and competitor/market intelligence.
- Ensure smooth execution of the whole shipment lifecycle, by working closely with customers and internal support groups to achieve customer satisfaction goals through pro-active resolution handling and Issue resolution ownership.
- Understand and be familiar with local KPIs and act in line with set targets. Drive continuous improvements opportunities.
- Work actively with other departments and Maersk offices in other regions.
- Monitor agreed service levels
Posting Date: 28.11.2016
The Number Of People To Be Hired: 1