Mars Sportif (15)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related faculties.
- Minimum 5 years of database/data warehouse management experience.
- Experience in data warehouse implementation projects.
- Follows technology trends, evaluates usability.
- Highly skilled in Excel, Access, SQL and SAS (or SPSS Modeler)
- Experience with data warehouse platforms (e.g., Teradata, Oracle) and BI tools (e.g., Cognos, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- Experience in working closely with multiple channels and touchpoints, familiarity with digital environment a plus
- Strong analytical thinking, time management and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills ( English and Turkish)
- Monitors, evaluates and manages all databases in the company.
- Ensures seamless data flow and data consistency.
- Plans and reviews all backup and storage requirements.
- Provides ad-hoc data to business units when required.
- Owns corporate data warehouse for consistency and availability.