As the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh is devoted to finding the opportunity in risk. Companies look to us to help them navigate the daunting global risk landscape, seeing risks others don't and unlocking opportunities others can't. With 30,000 employees and annual revenues approaching $13 billion Marsh serves more clients in more industries worldwide than any firm in our industry. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
The successful candidate will exemplify Marsh’s IGNITE Operating Principles, the behaviors that guide our conduct and growth - In Touch: Get out in front by being informed and being connected; Genuine: Be authentic with clients and each other; Nimble: Be flexible and move quickly to deliver quality results; Inclusive: Be open to diverse ideas, experiences and backgrounds; Trusted: Stand for integrity and ethical behavior; and Engaged: Actively participate in making Marsh extraordinary.
We are looking for Intern who will work in our İzmir Office.
- Third / fourth year students in a reputable university, preferably from Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics or Engineering departments
- Able to work 3-4 days
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, second language is an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong customer orientation and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as a part of a team
- Strong analytical thinking ability