MARTI CONTAINER SERVİCES S.A.
- To be employed in Admiral Container Lines - Headoffice
- At least a bachelors degree from a reputable university, maritime faculties graduation would be preferred,
- Experience in shipping/logistics/container transport would be an asset,
- Analytical mind coupled with interpersonal skills,
- Flexible working hours (7/24 following up tasks)
- Very good command of written and spoken English, other languages will be an asset,
- Very good knowledge of computer programmes (MS Office applications, especially excel, powerpoint and word),
- Should accomodate in Istanbul (office located at Kavacik-Beykoz)
- Military service should have been completed (for male candidates)
All applications will be kept strickly confidential.
JOB DESCRIPTION Admiral Container Lines - Headoffice
Ref: COMBD - Commercial / Business Development
- Preparing KPI reports of Agents and communcating with all agents on daliy basis.
- Monitoring local agents and ensuring targets are met with actual volumes.
- Monitoring performance of all exporters/importers on regular basis and focus on passive accounts
- Preparing reports to the management on regular basis and specific reports upon request.
- Preparing revenue/cost analysis for each trade lane or a specific business.
- Preparing and following freight quotations through web-based system for agent's requests
- Reviewing freight and demurrage pricing policies with Management and Pricing Team depending on company’s targets and commercial strategies.
- Following global tenders, reviewing service contracts with Management and Pricing Team, in touch with key accounts, monitoring shipments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Following related markets and competitors.
- Ensuring new business development.
- Coordinating with documentation team