Matriks Bilgi Dağıtım Hizmetleri A.Ş.
Business Analyst– Commodities Trading & Exchanges
Matriks is the leading company for data dissemination and trading on Borsa Istanbul. Matriks Commodity Technologies is a subdivision of Matriks, responsible of developing exchange infrastructures, trading, risk management and data analysis platforms for commodities. Currently Matriks Commodity Technologies provides the main OTC Trading platform for Turkish Energy Market and delivers technology to London based MTX Commodities Limited.
In addition automated trading systems, risk management systems, data analysis and artificial intelligence powered forecasting systems has been widely used by key players of Turkish Power market.
We are seeking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst who want to stand up to the task for a challenging achievement and eager to work in a client facing position in collaboration with sales people and development team.
- Taking a holistic view of business needs, gathering business requirements, identifying the gaps with existing products, participating in Agile product development processes and delivering solutions compatible with clients’ needs.
- Attend client meetings and workshops in order to have better insight of client business processes, current and further possible requirements and feedbacks about the products.
- Deliver business requirement documents (BRD) and user stories after meetings with clients
- Perform gap analysis derived from client requests.
- Support development teams to ensure a solution meets its business requirements.
- Take decisions on prioritization of the requirements backlog and participation in version/sprint planning.
- Prepare and perform the UATs.
- Develop a standard process for communicating changes and release notes for all projects impacting customers and business users.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electric Engineering, Mathematics Engineering or relevant field of study
- Proven track record in gathering and documenting business requirements and translating them into IT business solutions.
- Minimum 3 years experience in trading and financial markets related positions.
- Enthusiastic about financial markets, trading and technical analysis.
- Experience in energy sector is huge plus.
- Proven ability to multitask, adjust priorities, meet deadlines, and successfully operate in a fast-paced work environment
- We are actively working with clients from various countries therefore as a nominee for client facing position, candidate must have advanced level of understanding, writing and speaking in English.
- No restrictions for travelling.