- University degree in Engineering or Business Administration Programs (Master degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing & Brand Management (retail sector preferred)
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of budgeting, P&L and Market&Consumer Research
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with result-oriented approach
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Flexible, proactive, team work oriented
- Innovator and open-minded
- No restriction to travel
- No military obligation for male candidates
Establishing the annual budget of the brand and the marketing plan.
Following the sales, distribution and market share performance of the brand according to the targets and ensuring that precautions are taken against deviations in the period.
Determining the medium and long term communication strategies of the products for which they are responsible and ensure that all activities related to communication are carried out in accordance with the strategy.