• University degree in related studies
• Minimum of 5 years experience in category management, planning and buying (preferably in one of Retail)
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Proactive thinking and taking responsibility in problem solving
• Disciplined, detail-focused and result-oriented working style.
- Analyzing data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Devising long-term development strategies for product categories
- Managing the relationships with suppliers to achieve better pricing and quality of services.
- Working with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities
- Making forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory.
- Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category.