Michael Page (129)
OUR CLIENT IS GLOBAL RETAILER WITH GREAT PLACES TO WORK AWARD FOR WHICH WE ARE LOOKING FOR A KEY ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE.
Candidates should hava BA degree from a relevant field with experience in Sales (Fashion Retail, FMCG) at least 3-4 years. Candidates with product and/or consumer products account sales or senior retail divisional management experience is strongly preferred. Candidates with experience and track record of success in working with major accounts increasing revenue, creating and driving a holistic business plan inclusive of short and long term business strategies and financial targets is preferred. Candidates should have experience and knowledge of retail fluency and account profitability models with an ability to drive a profitable account business. Candidates should have exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objective with fluent English. Candidates should have ability to influence both cross- functionally and vertically within industry and marketplace.JOB DESCRIPTION
As our Key Account Executive,
- You will be assigned to an account or several accounts who achieve sales goals on a seasonal basis as part of a team responsible for managing strategic accounts.
- Lead the development of account plans with the customer thru close collaboration. Work closely with a broad internal team on a seasonal business
- Plan based on financial planning, sell-thru, account specific objectives (financial and category), and an understanding of the retailer’s consumer base.
- Prepare seasonal door level retail sales plans for account prior to seasonal account business meetings.
- Manage the marketplace by ensuring best presentation of stories and product to our best customers at the appropriate time.
- Work closely with category teams, planning and account team on directed door level assortment plans that contribute to a differentiated consumer experience & ensure appropriate seasonal product flow by category and by month, in order to optimize account opportunities. Work with account buyer and planner.