Our client is one of the world leader printing equipments suppliers in Textile market. For their future development plans, we're looking for:
"SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER"
Here are the advantageous of opportunity:
- Having the chance to be a part of one of the global niche solutions provider company;
- Organization is growing and this position will be the 2nd person after General Manager in commercial function;
- High level of potential to develop the business within textile market where conventional machines dominate, so this new technology has a lot of added values when compared with conventional ones, high level of system penetration possiblity.
The successful candidate is required to have the following experiences and skills:
- Bachelor degrees from reputable universities;
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in textile market is a must;
- Digital printing machines know how will be considered as a big plus;
- Network within paint shops and/or printing sections in textile companies is a big plus;
- Very good communication skills, commercial driven, strong team player;
- Fluency in English is a must. JOB DESCRIPTION
Directly reporting to General Manager, our candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors;
- Promoting/selling/securing orders from existing and potential customers through a relationshipbased approach;
- Demonstrating products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs;
- Establishing business relationships with current customers and potential customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products;
- Researching sources for developing potential customers and for information to determine their potential;
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and potential customers;
- Analysing the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer value to the organization opportunities;
- Participating in trade shows and conventions;
- Advising the customers on potential considerations both from the strategic and financial angles during projects.