Our client is one of the world class leading Building solutions providers in the market. For their future development plans, we're looking for:
"SALES MANAGER/DIRECTOR" for their Ankara office.
P.S-I: This is an important level of opportunity for HVAC market professionals who have deep understanding about market & team management dynamics and willing to be a part of global environment by taking high responsibility of driving all commercial strategies of a premium brand.
P.S-II: Position can be Manager or Director, and this is directly related with professional seniority level, possible added values which s/he can bring for the company.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Engineering degree (Preferred, Mechanical), master degree is an important plus;
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience especially in HVAC/Building solutions, or within pump/valve areas is a must;
- Having portfolio in main contractors, subcontractors and end user sides is a must;
- Team management experience is a must;
- Comprehensive technical and operational knowledge of the industry is an asset;
- Installation, service, engineering or commissioning experience is an asset;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities;
- Good financial understanding;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Reporting to Regional General Manager, successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Managing/leading all commercial plans of the assigned territory with her/his team in order to obtain product revenue and margin results;
- Implementing all national strategic programs regarding to pricing, sales promotions, marketing programs, alternative channel development, sales force development, new product offerings, tools and applications;
- Increasing business network with key executive contacts such as; Mechanical contractors, General contractors, Construction firm leaders, Engineering consultants, Real estate leaders, Building owners, Business and professional leaders when appropriate;
- Driving channel management strategies, leading processes such as; technical presentations to end customer, new products launches/upgrades, informing and training sales team on the features, value, and advantages of product offerings;
- Working closely with the Middle East Sales Organization to obtain annual volume and growth objective for the Region Products business.