- Approach testing and quality assurance from a business point of view and plan, develop and execute test scripts to ensure software applications are accurate, complete, conform to all users and meet the business need, including creating and executing complex automated test scripts for various components of system testing and/or quality assurance (functionality, regression).
- Knowledge of testing frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber JS, Jasmine or Protractor and have developed tests using these frameworks.
- Work with business, business analysts, technical team members to analyse various required project documents like product requirements and design specifications and to create QA Test Strategy and QA Test Plan, QA Test Scripts, QA Test Report, QA Test Summary Reports, QA Test Logs .
- Collect requirements from internal customers & consultancy team and documenting the scope of the requests/projects.
- Perform detailed analysis when necessary and documentation regarding the functional requirements and configurations of the applications and site.
- Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems regarding escalation, changes and enhancements that may impact delivery.
- Contribute to team effort by exploring new opportunities to add value to organization and departmental processes and helping others to accomplish results.
- Assist the technical team during implementation phase.
- Assist Support Team and provide third level support.
JOB DESCRIPTION As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst , you will be responsible for the analysis and interpretation of system requirements and technical specifications to create executable test cases for complex IT solutions as well as taking active part in system analysis. The candidate will be excited to have the ground floor opportunity to be part of the design and development of worldwide used applications.