QUALIFICATIONS We are looking for a highly motivated Web Analytics Specialist to join the Product Management team at Modanisa, the world’s leading online shopping company for Modest Fashion with more than 7 million monthly visitors from 75 countries.
- Experience with Web analytics applications such as Adobe (Omniture), Google Analytics or Web Trends,
- Excellent trouble shooting skills,
- A strong analytical background and understanding of statistics,
- Experience with tag management solutions such as Google Tag Manager,
- Experience in web analytics page tagging/cookies, tracking behavior, and custom event creation across web pages,
- Must be able to write and implement page tags via scripts to track specific business objectives,
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing,
- Experience with e-commerce is a plus,
- Experience with SEO is a plus.
- Develop metrics and generate reports to demonstrate performance of the various platforms (desktop - mobile web - apps), showing trends and utilization levels,
- Present data analysis and optimization recommendations,
- Conduct implementation efforts as new initiatives and measurement needs are identified,
- Conduct data audits to identify tracking gaps/inconsistencies and solve for custom technical implementation need,
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as necessary to answer business questions and drive decisions,
- Create custom events to track business processes and user interactivity,
- Conduct root cause analysis of web issues and recommend fixes to technical teams,
- Monitor customer feedback and quantify issues based on Voice of Customer data.