MULTİ TURKEY YÖNETİM A.Ş.
Multi having developed nearly 200 projects and currently managing 50 assets, is active in 13 European countries today.
Multi Turkey is formed with the integration of Multi and Qubicon and is an affiliate of real estate funds managed by the Blackstone Group.
Multi Turkey is the biggest retail platform in Turkey, with 14 shopping centers in operation and new projects in development.
Our aim is to provide excellent customer service within the malls and to continually promote this idea throughout the portfolio.
The Customer & Safety Manager (CSM) will work across and at a variety of levels, from the head office to the very front end of the business that being at malls themselves.
In most cases the CSM will be engaged in,
- Ensuring safety procedures and precautions are rigorously followed
- Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for the entire portfolio
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- Manage a team of customer service staff and a certain number of key 3rd party service providers
- Handle face to face interaction with our retail partners within the portfolio
- Experience; 5 -10 years hospitality industry customer services
- Education; Tourism & Hotel Management
- Must have led personally a team
- Designed / implemented training programs
- Available to frequently travel
- A leader who inspires others
- Dual language conversant (Turkish and English)
- Problem solving skills
- Be able to deal with challenging situations
- Creative thinker
- Training Skills
- Planning skills
- Motivational skills
- Work under pressure
- Good presentation skills
- Managing on a daily basis the onsite CS Executive team members
- Working closely with the onsite management team in deliver a best in class customer service experience.
- Communicating in an effective manner the strategy and plan relating the interaction and assisting the onsite mall management team with key 3rd party service providers and retailers.
- Recording and reporting as determined all customer service related subjects relating to the function.
- Keep accurate records
- Produce reports as required for internal use.
- Undertake analysis of designated subjects and determine courses of action that relate to the function of customer service.
- Develop feedback procedures for both internal and external use
- Develop / continue to improve customer service procedures and policies including standards relating to the function of customer service.
- Recruit staff and develop adequate induction programs for all new customer service managers.
- Develop / implement / continue with staff training programs.
- Monitor / measure / guide the onsite customer service staff on their individual performance.
- Stay abreast of best practice that will influence the role.
- Ensure Health and Safety principles are followed and understood
- Follow up cap ex works with the relevant parties and offer assistance where possible
- Follow / Log / lost and found process
- Follow / Log the customer compliant system
- Assist with energy manangement / efficencies programs
- Understand / report / follow up / Log non compliance issues
- Follow / Monitor / consumables
* ATTENTION: Please note that only resumes which are in English will be taken into consideration.