Multinational Dermo-Cosmetics Company
· Min. 4 years of experience in Training & Marketing function ( sales experience is an advantage)
· Knowledge on skin physiology a plus
· Experience in KOL relations, Healthcare Professionals (HCP) communication and congress attendance.
· Experience in training need analysis, design & implementation of training & development programs
· Experience or ability to use technology in learning & communication (e-learning, webinar, PR, e mail marketing, Social Media)
· Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
· Good knowledge in MS Office applications
· No obstacle for frequent traveling.
· A valid driving license, be an active driver
JOB DESCRIPTION Our company is a multinational dermo-cosmetics company, develops and manufactures innovative skincare products.
· Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies working together with the Field Medical force
· Develop presentations & materials for Medical Field Team
· Coordinate and attend Congresses & Symposiums.
· Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
· Initiate and control surveys to assess HCP requirements and dedication
· Develop & apply training sessions for the Field Force, Pharmacies, HCPs interlaced with yearly Marketing action plan
· Take active role in Medical Presentations for HCP
· Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
· Working closely with Field Medical Force to ensure the right communication according to Marketing Plan.