Nielsen Araştırma Hizmetleri (7)
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. Our culture is built upon our core values of simple, open, and integrated. We succeed as a company because we invest in our products, our people, and the communities in which we live and work.
We know that choosing a company can be one of the most important decisions in your life. With nearly 34.000 employees in +100 countries, Nielsen offers a full range of career opportunities- full time and internships.
By fostering an environment of creativity, open-mindedness, and fresh thinking from diverse perspectives, we shape future business leaders through exceptional training, development, and mentoring programs.
This enables our people to find their opportunities beyond measure and achieve extraordinary results across our services and geographies.
If you are looking for a dynamic career within a culture of excellence and integrity, consider Nielsen.
- University degree in statistics, mathematics or other related fields.
- Having experience in statistical analyses is an asset
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications
- Analytical mind coupled with interpersonal skills
- Ability to bring added value in team work
- Male candidates should have completed their military service
- Ready to work across countries
- Playing an active role on panel management and estimation of the market.
- Perform data extracts to deliver appropriate data.
- Analyze, mine and interpret syndicated and custom data in SQL or SAS.
- Work as part of a global team and participate in global/local projects.
- Create efficient, realistic action plan - keeping projects moving toward milestones.
- Lead interdepartmental (cross functional teams) initiatives, secure cooperation from outside the team.