OBSS Bilişim Bilgisayar Hizmetleri Danışmanlık San
Since 2005, we have been providing software services to Turkey’s largest and most prestigious enterprises in the finance and telecom industries. With our continuously growing 450-strong team, we offer turnkey project and outsourcing services in the Java and .Net environment, as well as bringing added value to the software industry with our extensive experience in enterprise architecture, project management, version and configuration management, software quality assurance tests, and IT offshoring services. Also, Globile, an affiliate company of OBSS, is offering creative and innovative iOS- and Android-based mobile enterprise application solutions.
OBSS stands out with its unique capability to combine Agile Development Methods and PMI processes to create Java and .Net applications tailored to suit the specific needs of each project. Owing to the strength of its project test, architecture and R&D teams, OBSS has today become one of the software development powerhouses in Turkey. While OBSS’ quality management process is certified with ISO 9001, the company is currently getting ready for ISO 27001 and CMMI certifications.
Developed by OBSS with funding from TUBITAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey), the GrayMound Framework is a J2EE-based rich client application development framework that aims to simplify and speed up the software development process by eliminating infrastructural risks. The GrayMound Framework is currently being used successfully by four major banks.
We are looking for a Project Manager having the following qualifications to be employed in our company.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering,
- Min 3 years’ experience as a successful project manager in software projects,
- Knowledge of Java Projects,
- PMP certification highly desirable,
- High energy, results driven,
- Team building, coaching and mentoring,
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills,
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Manage all services provide on client projects at the level appropriate for the project,
- Strong planning skills, prepare detail task oriented and milestone driven plans,
- Ensure that projects are proactively managed, executed according to schedules and on the budget, and issues are resolved promptly,
- Provide ongoing contact with clients to ensure satisfaction with assigned resources and project progress,
- Prepare project status reports and keeps management & clientsup to date on project status and related issues