- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant,
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English,
- Advanced in using MS Office applications,
- Self-starter, well-organized, extremely detail-oriented,
- Excellent time management, coordination, and communication skills,
- Preferably located in Anatolian side.
- Scheduling and managing CEO’s calendar and travel arrangements,
- Assisting CEO in management and other meetings, as needed by taking notes or to provide general assistance and to track all deliverables,
- Organizing and prioritizing incoming calls received for CEO,
- Greeting and guiding of visitors,
- Coordinating other administrative projects and maintain departmental correspondence for CEO.