PHILIP MORRIS SA
The incumbent of the position will be responsible for: Controlling that third party employees are giving the security service according to and in compliance with the company policies, procedures, instructions and contracts in the HQ and Çamlıca Distribution Center. Administrating the integrated security systems connected to the Distribution Centers and to coordinate necessary subjects with the relevant departments and Distribution Centers.
For Security Supervisor position, we are looking for candidates who have:
- Diploma from min 2 years university or equivalent
- 3 years of security management experience
- Perfect command of English
- Very good command of MS Office applications
- Mobile and able to travel
- Male candidates should have completed their military service
- Strong organization and planning skills and who have demonstrated strength in coaching and leading others, teamwork and cooperation, analytical & learning ability, and achievement orientation.