ProAegean Arge ve İnovasyon A.Ş
Proaegean is a software company that seeks to connect premium restaurants and cafes with their loyal customers. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining restaurant & café experience through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. We invite you to be part of the team.
Viatori is a mobile application that provides a social media platform together with ordering functionality for the customers of restaurants and cafes. See more information at viatoriapp.com
The mobile development team at Proaegean is looking for a software test and quality assurance specialist with strong experience in mobile application testing. While all members of the team contribute across technologies and products, and from front-end to back-end, this role is focused on test processes, test development, test execution and test automation.
You would be expected to coordinate test results with development team and responsible for the robustness of overall software in order to ensure that we can build the best application for engaging users to our mobile application.
You would also be responsible for preparing and running load and stress tests for assuring desired performance results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define and improve Test&QA processes
- Develop repeatable test procedures
- Execute tests and analyze the test results
- Report the defects by using Jira
- Develop and execute load/stress tests
- Develop test automation scripts using Phyton, Ruby, etc.
- Develop SQL scripts for preparing test conditions
- Judgmental personality who easily sees the problems in details
- A strong understanding and desire for software testing
- A good sense of what goes into making a successful consumer product?
- The ability to jump into a project and contribute immediately to both architecture and implementation?
- Great communication and collaboration skills and a strong teamwork ethic
- JIRA and Scrum experience preferred
- 1-3 years of test automation script development using Phyton, Ruby, etc.
Apply with the following information on your cover letter:
- Your resume,
- Years of Test/QA experience,
- Expected salary&benefits