PROJE FON A.Ş.
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of general professional experience, working with public officials is an asset.
- Previous experience with international donor funded projects is a strong asset.
- Familiarity with European Union system.
- Strong interpersonal, teamworking and communication skills.
- Good command of English (speaking and writing)
- Ability to reside in Şanlıurfa for 24 months,during the project
Project Officer will be recruited,
- for EU funded "Revitalization of History in Şanlıurfa" project (base of operation is Şanlıurfa)
The project officer will;
- be in charge with the overall operational, management and administrative tasks of the project.
-establish and maintain relationship with beneficiary institutions and stakeholders from public, private sectors and academy.
-represent the project team and act as contact person in meetings, external communication and correspondences.
-perform other tasks requested by the Project Director and/or Key Experts (e.g. translation, logistical arrangements, etc.)