PwC “Global Technology Service” team is looking for new team member to be a part of our expanding practice.
- Graduated from Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or related bachelor degree from a reputable university,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position,
- Strong communication and problem solving skills,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Will work with WAN/LAN network architecture/topology concepts required including: Routing, Switching, Design, Configuration, Policy Based Routing, Route Maps,
- Will work with and manage OSPF, BGP, MPLS, QoS, ACLs, VLANs, VPN, IP, NAT, DNS, DHCP required,
- Secure networking concepts and practices including network hardening, authorization and access, network monitoring, log management, network IDS/IPS, etc.
- Experience of CCNA, CCNP or equivalent is preferred,
- Experience of Microsoft Server Family, Active Directory, Windows Server Administration,
- Hands on knowledge of VMware and Microsoft virtualization products (Vcenter,HyperV, etc),
- Familarity with EMC VNX series storage and DataDomain products,
- Epolicy orchestrator server management,
- PaloAlto Firewall and Bluecoat Proxy management and configuration,
- Configurations of Cisco,HP network equipments,
- Configurations servers of HP DL Series,
- Management of backup and restore operations,