Reckitt Benckiser A.Ş.
Qualifications and Skills
· Educated to minimum bachelor’s degree level in a commercial subject
· 4-5 years of account management experience gained in FMCG sales; proven track record / sales experience with key international or local retailers
· Demonstrated success in P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum
· Additional functional experience, preferably in Marketing, Trade Marketing and/or Finance is an advantage
· The business language in RB is English; therefore fluency in this language is essential. Fluency in other / local languages(s) is advantageous
· Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
· You’ll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and understanding of business issues/opportunities., you possess the confidence to effectively deliver account plan
· Must have proven ability to be flexible and multi task in a fast paced, high demand environment
· Confident and capable of operating at all levels, good team player
· Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
· Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
· Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail a must; ability to work independently under general direction İŞ TANIMI · Achieve / exceed all key sales measures and targets Net Revenue, Gross Margin, Trade Spend & Net Working Capital targets for the account portfolio
· Work in partnership with brand and trade marketing to ensure development and implementation of customer category strategy and achieve best-in-class account 4P targets (Product, Placement, Price & Promotion)
· Provide challenge within a Category Business Team from a customer perspective
· Develop and manage multi-level relationships with the account; contribute to customer strategy ensuring local RB business objectives are achieved
· Achievement of account sales and trade investment targets for allocated account
· Secure trading and distribution/promotion agreements in line with nominated major account’s profile (including share of shelf/visibility at POS/Distribution penetration across product range/ Retail Pricing/Consumer and Trade Promotions and Discounts
· Managing customer negotiations in relation to RB commercial strategy and customers trading terms
· Partner with Demand Planning to ensure Customer Service levels and met / exceeded
· Overall Continuous improvement - identifying opportunities for efficiency and profitability and overall improvement in the management of categories