RedRose Ödeme Sistemleri A.Ş. (1)
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Must have the availability to travel internationally.
- Must have previous experience in teaching/presenting.
- Must have very good communication skills.
- Have basic hardware troubleshooting skills mainly around Android Software and phones.
- Previous Humanitarian Program Management experience is a big plus.
- Humanitarian Background is a plus.
- Spanish, French, Arabic or German is a plus. JOB DESCRIPTION
Red Rose is a private IT company providing innovative solutions for the Humanitarian Sector and is currently operational in 17 countries, serving to more than 15 international NGOs and some UN agencies. Our office is located in Kandilli near the seaside.
Red Rose offers its core product ONEsolution; a secure and easy to use digital software platform that enables humanitarian organisations to manage all their programs to improve operational efficiency and ensure their programs remain are relevant and fit for purpose.
We are a team of young enthuisasts who are looking for colleagues, whom will keep us providing an excellent level of customer satisfaction while our global coverage is rapidly expanding. A successful candidate will be assisting the field implementations and the core functions will include:
- Providing remote assistance to ongoing programs over Skype, Email or through our Help Desk platform.
- Training NGO staff; including Program Managers, Finance and Field Teams as well as any 3rd parties. (This usually requires a 5 to 10 day travel to the implementation site)
- Creating guidelines and documentation for context specific program implementations.