Samet Kalıp ve Madeni Eşya San. ve Tic. A.Ş.
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience in International and/or Multinational Purchasing, especially in Mould & Machine Production sector and metal-plastic-chemical-electrical materials
· Analytical thinker,high persuasion, result & achievement oriented,good team player,
· Have strong negotiation communication and interpersonal relations skills,
· Very good command of written and spoken English knowledge
· Good command of MS Office applications, especially on Excel
· Good knowledge of ERP, especially on IFS
· Completed military service for male candidates
· Able to domestic and abroad travel
· Have active driving license
· Located in European Side of İstanbul
JOB DESCRIPTION · Responsible for the procurement of raw materials, materials, commercial and outsourced products at optimum conditions according to supply chain structure and in alignment with corporate purchasing policies and strategies.
· Responsible for increasing competition power of the company selecting, leading and evaluating major-regular-potential suppliers according to business targets of Head Office, Factories and other local and abroad group of companies.
· Responsible from improvement and development of suppliers' relations and sourcing for new suppliers.
· Responsible for taking offers, making detailed cost-benefit and cost-effective pricing analysis, making proposals, managing suppliers by agreement and under contract.
· Involving in corporate supply and demand chain projects of system development and process improvement for local and abroad areas.
· Participating at all other purchasing related activities.
· Machine and mould contract manufacturing(outsourcing) process control, project tracking, reporting and analysis
· IFS indirect material acquisitions tracking