Samsun Sheraton Otel
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in some 100 countries and approximately 188,000 employees at its owned and managed properties..
The combination of Marriott & Starwood places Marriott in the top position as the world’s largest hospitality company with over 5,700 properties in more than 110 countries. Now,we are bigger than before!
Sheraton creates opportunities for associates to connect with guests during their travels, providing them with helpful, friendly service and introducing them to our brand through thoughtful experiences. Across countries, cultures and professions, Sheraton brings the world’s most talented associates together.
A New Name in Excellence
Located in the world’s most sought-after destinations, Sheraton Grand hotels are marked by sophisticated design, iconic restaurant concepts, elevated finishes and superior service.
*“Sheraton Grand Samsun Hotel” is independently owned by Tanriverdi Men. San. A.Ş. and operated under a license issued by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc.
Would you like to work which is pearl of the Black Sea at Sheraton Grand Samsun Hotel? We believe life is better when shared, and that extends to our workplace culture. Sheraton associates go the extra mile for our guests with friendly service and thoughtful gestures that create lasting connections.
Our dynamic workforce brings together talented team players from around the world. To attract and retain the best and brightest, we offer exceptional benefits, world-class training and strategic career development for an outstanding associate experience.
Therefore,we are seeking a Catering&Banquet Sales Executive...
- University degree in relevant fields
- Dominates reporting and organization issues
- Giving importance to hospitality understanding and guest satisfaction,?
- Experience in 5 star hotels (international hotel experience preferred)
- Flexible working hours
- Has organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Highly customer oriented
- Superior analytical skills required.
- Passionate and multitasker profile who can handle ambiguity in a confident manner
- Excellent MS Office and Opera skills
- English is must
- Travel Industry experience a plus.
- Proactively uncovering new prospects for the Hotel and maximizing conversion of business in line with Hotels’ budgetary goals. This position requires a high degree of self motivation.This position is responsible for day to day operation of the Hotel’s sales department, under the direction of the Director of Sales.
- Experienced in the preparation and follow-up of proposals Incoming meetings, weddings, meals, etc.
- Plan and organize the full implementation of organizations.
- It must follow the procedures of the Department in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.