Samsun Sheraton Otel
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in some 100 countries and approximately 188,000 employees at its owned and managed properties..
The combination of Marriott & Starwood places Marriott in the top position as the world’s largest hospitality company with over 5,700 properties in more than 110 countries. Now,we are bigger than before!
Sheraton creates opportunities for associates to connect with guests during their travels, providing them with helpful, friendly service and introducing them to our brand through thoughtful experiences. Across countries, cultures and professions, Sheraton brings the world’s most talented associates together.
A New Name in Excellence
Located in the world’s most sought-after destinations, Sheraton Grand hotels are marked by sophisticated design, iconic restaurant concepts, elevated finishes and superior service.
*“Sheraton Grand Samsun Hotel” is independently owned by Tanriverdi Men. San. A.Ş. and operated under a license issued by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc.
Would you like to work which is pearl of the Black Sea at Sheraton Grand Samsun Hotel? We believe life is better when shared, and that extends to our workplace culture. Sheraton associates go the extra mile for our guests with friendly service and thoughtful gestures that create lasting connections.
Our dynamic workforce brings together talented team players from around the world. To attract and retain the best and brightest, we offer exceptional benefits, world-class training and strategic career development for an outstanding associate experience.
Therefore, we are seeking a creative and dynamic Restaurant Manager...
· University degree in relevant fields
· Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in restaurant operations management
· Excellent MS Office and Micros skills
· Minimum 3 years of managerial experience with full financial accountability
· Good level of English
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills
· Highly customer oriented
· Able to decide and act with strong business acumen
· Passionate and multitasker profile who can handle ambiguity in a confident manner
JOB DESCRIPTION · Overseeing the restaurant operations in terms of service quality, guest relations, financial and people management issues
· Following the P&L flow, preparing weekly financial reports (sales, cost control, deprivation reports etc.)
· Maintaining a high level of guest satisfaction by providing fast and high quality service
· Leading, motivating, and coaching his/her team for maximum performance
· Planning and following the weekly shift schedule for the team
· Taking relevant actions to increase sales and profitability, in coordination with sales and marketing departments
· Controlling the daily cash flow
· Maintaining constant quality control of all areas in the restaurant, ensuring the required standards are always met
· Executing HR processes (recruitment, exit, transfer, promotion, off-days, disciplinary and health issues, etc.) in compliance with the company procedures