Sektöründe Lider Firma
To ensure efficient planning and supply of component materials supply into the Lubricants Supply Chain to meet projected demand, we are looking for a Production Planner who;
- Graduated from related fields of Engineering, Business Administration, chemicals faculties from reputable universities
- Hands-on experience in materials/production planning activities in a Supply Chain organisation
- Experience in Financial reporting (OPEX, Capex, etc) is preferrable
- SAP PP, SAP APO and/or SAP MP experience
- Living in Kocaeli
- Be able to work under strict deadlines and multiple priorities at the same time
- Good communication and planning skills, analytical/numerical thinking capability, decision making and problem solving ability
- The ability to work effectively on a team or independently
- Fluent use of English knowledge
- Efficient handling of multiple priorities at the same time
- This role will cover absence of leave for 8 months
The purpose of this role is to plan production assets to achieve target levels of inventory availability and maximize efficiencies across the supply chain.
POSITION DESCRIPTION – ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Ensure that capacity utilisation is visible by key resource area (e.g. Blending, Filling, Bulk Loading, Warehouse).
- Based on the rough-cut plan, ensure that production resources (plant, people, materials) are planned to develop an efficient and effective detailed plan, supporting the objectives of the plant and the region.
- Supports product introductions and withdrawals being made in a timely, efficient manner.
- Ensure that planning master data (static and dynamic) remains accurate – particular regard should be made to planning realistic production output using "actual/proven" rather than "theoretical" capacities.
- Ensure that manufacturing optimisation, inventory holding and customer service are continuously improved through the identification and elimination of waste.
- Ensure that communication between functions within the plant is continuously improved by means of supporting regular (at least daily) "Comms Cell" meetings with fresh, accurate, data.
- Highlight any LOBP constraints that need to be taken into account in the Inventory Policy.
- Work closely with material planners to ensure that raw material availability does not disrupt production.
- Ensure that inventory, batch sizes & set-up times are optimised.
- Ensure that deviations from plan are visible and agree recovery plans, root cause analysis with the operations team to prevent re-occurrence.
- Collaborate with supply planning to resolve sales order exceptions in a timely manner.
- Reviewing alerts in a timely manner to ensure system generated production plans are achievable and maintain plans by exception.
- Responsible for accurate master data in the system.
- Use relevant KPIs to drive performance and improvements through planning and production e.g. Production Schedule Adherence.
- Plant Loading : % Utilisation of Production Capacity
Making Root Cause Analysis of any issues and failures through the effective usage of SAP BW reporting and other SAP functionalities.