SEPHORA KOZMETİK (11)
Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment, and innovation. Operating in about 1,900 stores in 29 countries worldwide, Sephora has been active in Turkey since 2007, with 25 stores in 6 different cities. At Sephora we live, breathe and act by our values: Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
As Sephora Turkey, we are looking for a “Supply Chain Executive” with the following skills and qualifications;
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university,
- Min 4 years of Supply Chain experience preferably in retail sector,
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, French is a plus,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications,
- Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Eager to learn, open for improvement, ability to work closely and collaboratively with the other departments,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Ordering weekly replenishment orders, punctual animation orders due to targets,
- Follow up the direct orders delivered by central warehouse,
- Placement of orders for launches in accordance with the negociations of the Category Department,
- Communication of status of orders with the stores and finance department,
- Processing the orders of the supply materials to central warehouse,
- Check in-store product receiving and make sure it’s correctly executed,
- Maximize the quality of stock through follow up of the stock depreciation,
- Define and put in place all needed actions in coordination with the category managers and store managers for inventory results to be efficient,
- Check the gap between IT stocks and real stocks through a yearly stock inventory calender, analyse the main discrepancies and put in place action plans if needed,
- Manage in-store transfers,
- Follow up the good returns to suppliers and communication with the finance team,
- Preperation and analysis of stock reports,
- Organize on a regular basis the cleaning of the database.