Shell Petrol A.Ş
“CUSTOMER 1st IS OUR FUNDAMENTAL OPERATING PHILOSOPHY”
- Positive customer focus attitude and passion for the customer
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic environment
- Clear result orientation and capacity to manage self-performance
- Good team spirit
- Ability to handle difficult customers and not take it personally
- Competence in problem solving - with customer facing services - and good decision making skills
- Familiarity with customer service systems and applications is preferable
- IT software familiarity (Microsoft and Internet)
- Good command of the language that is required for that operation
- Be the first point of contact for customers, resolve customer requests received via all mediums.
- Provide a courteous, polite and helpful information service to our Customers.
- Provide live resolved servicing and when live resolution cannot be achieved, make a date and time (DTC) with customer for resolution and ensure that DTC is met
- Pro-actively keep the customer informed throughout the contact management process.
- Pro-actively participate in CSO (Customer Service Organization) campaigns related to CSO services as assigned (i.e. not sales & marketing campaigns).
- Record and follow up all customer contacts in customer facing systems for the service accredited.
- Commit to meet individual Key Performance Indicators (KPI), and Team KPIs, and CSO KPIs as well.
- Take ownership for the resolution of customer complaints and enquiries, issues regarding Quality problem and/or from Customer Survey.
- Escalate immediately any operational and/or emergency issue (regarding services and processes) that cannot be resolved, or could potentially cause issues for a large number of customers, to the Team Lead.