* Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
* Advanced level of English.
* Good understanding of mechanical designs.
* Minimum 3 years of work experience (PLC, HMI and Motion Control).
* Good knowledge in SIMATIC PLC (S7-1200, S7-1500) HMI (Basic and Comfort Panels), Industrial Communication (SCALANCE, PROFINET, PROFIBUS), Motion Control (SIMOTION and S7-1500T), Drives (SINAMICS V/G/S- series) and Safety Technologies.
* Experienced with Siemens Software tools such as TIA-Portal, Safety, WinCC SCADA, WinCC flexible, Sizer, Starter, Scout.
* Good presentation and moderation skills.
* Very good knowledge in solution business.
* Knowledge of project management. İŞ TANIMI We are looking for an Application Engineer to work with OEMs in the field engineering with the technological focus on Mechatronics applications.
What are my responsibilities?
* Develoment of customer specific solutions in the field of production machines.
* Development of complex standard applications, based on SIMATIC, SIMOTION, and SINAMICS in order to increase our business.
* Intensify application competence in two or three branches (i.e. textile, metal forming, converting, packaging) and establish technological know-how.
* Coordination of application teams and close cooperation with key machine builders.
* Conception, development, organization, coordination and technical realization of applications.
* Workshops in order to train application engineers on products and solutions.
* Planning, organization and execution of start-up of operations.
What else do I need to know?
* No restrictions for travelling
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00