* Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field is preferred
* Bachelor?s degree in Electrical& Electronics Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
* Advanced level of English
* Knowledge of medical equipments or high technology systems theory
* To be experienced in negotiation and conflict management
* Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies İŞ TANIMI For our Healthcare company in Kartal we are looking for an Application Specialist. This role will be responsible for training customers to use the system and its options with best performance.
What are my responsibilities?
* Providing and /or organizing application training both newly installed and upgraded/ updated systems
* Supporting sales by introducing new released options of products to customers
* Updating the application dates that are entered to OSIRIS by project managers
* Requesting MSSC job number from Customer Support Team about the completed applications
* Entering data to MSSC and watch about the arrival to field and completion of application process
* Arranging application reports and present responsibilities to customers
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
* No restrictions for travelling
* As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.