* Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Engineering or in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
* Proven 3+ years of experience in Software Configuration Management and/or DevOps positions is a must
* Excellent command of English is a must, German will be an asset
* Hands-on professional experience in Scripting Languages ; Phyton, Ruby, Bash, Haskell, Java Script,
* Strong knowledge in software development, build, release and code analysis tools; Eclipse, IntelliJ, Jenkins, Gradle
* Strong knowledge and proven experience in software configuration, release management and continuous integration (CI) in cloud-based environments, CloudFoundry Deployment
* Knowledge and experience in SCRUM, Agile processes
* Experience in multi-national, multi-cultural and distributed software development environments will be an asset.
* Good level of inter-personal communication skills will be an asset.
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
* No restrictions for travelling İŞ TANIMI DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job ID: 243521
Location: IST KAR
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Department: CT DD DS EU TR
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on Software Development in the areas of Industrial Automation and Energy Automation products and solutions. We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers, Software Release and Configuration Managers, who are willing to work on leading edge Industrial loT, Cloud and Web Technologies to shape the future together with us.
What are my responsibilities?
* Design, document, automate, implement, and maintain DevOps processes (build, release, cloud deployment, version control, branching, and merging etc.) for the Industrial Cloud Development project
* Improvement, operation and maintenance of existing Continuous Integration ( CI ) pipeline and acceptance test environment
* Developing continuous delivery pipeline in cloud environment,
* Operating and maintaining delivery processes in a multi-national , distributed software development environment
* Development and maintenance of visual status-monitoring system which gives quick feedback for development team
* Design and configure build process for TFS and/or Git for various applications
* Act as a local DevOps-Interface to global Siemens R&D Network
* Communicate, Coordinate and Integrate the DevOps activities of local project team with the global R&D network of Siemens
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.