* Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Psychology, Sociology, Business Administration or related departments.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Events and Internal Communication.
* Analytical thinking, very strong organizational ability and process&result oriented.
* Ability to effectively steer all components of an event using project management skills.
* Having positive approach and strong communication skills.
* Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively.
* Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative, critical thinking, and problem-solving capabilities.
* Excellent command of written and spoken English.
* Able to work in a multinational environment with employees from different cultures.
* Advanced knowledge in MS Office Applications. İŞ TANIMI For Corporate Communications and Government Affairs Department in Istanbul, we are looking for an Event & Internal Communication Specialist. This role will directly report to Event & Internal Communication Manager.
What are my responsibilities?
* Responsible for organizing and managing internal and external company events, internal social activities.
* Brief the events agency and other third parties and ensure coordination; manage the process end-to-end.
* Take charge in the preparation of events plan and its budget and ensure the required tracking and reporting are carried out throughout the year.
* Design and execute our employee involvement activities.
* Ensure that all steps of events take place within a certain time frame.
* Measure and present results of communication efforts.
What else do I need to know?
* Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement.
* No restriction for travelling abroad.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.