* BSc. or MSc. in computer science or a related areas
* Proven 5+ years of experience in software development
* Knowledge in software life cycle and agile methodologies is a must
* Proven skills in Java is a must
* Proven skills in Spring Framework is a must
* Strong knowledge in Micro Service Architecture is a plus
* Experience in TDD, BDD, Cucumber and Mocking Frameworks is a plus
* Knowledge in CloudFoundry, RabbitMQ, Eureka is a plus
* Knowledge in NoSQL Databases is a plus
* Knowledge in Gradle and Jenkins is a plus
* Willing to and able to take on complex projects independently
* Committed to following development best practices, with code-reviews, unit tests, etc.
* Passionate for developing a simple, clean, and attractive code
* Open minded and highly collaborative
* Creative and persistent
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Very good command of English İŞ TANIMI DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on Software Development in the areas of Industrial Automation and Energy Automation products and solutions. We are looking for Software Engineers, who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
* Software development activities for MindSphere project including:
* Software design and documentation
* Coding, unit testing and integration
* Participating in review process
* Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
* Producing high quality project deliverables
* Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
* No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.