* Bachelor?s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
* Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C# programming language
* Experience in Java is a plus
* Professional experience in network programming
* Strong knowledge of networking principles such as network communication, security and management protocols
* Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
* Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis and design
* Familiarity with Siemens TIA Portal and Siemens PLC products is a plus
* Knowledge on industrial communication protocols such as PROFINET is a plus
* Excellent command of English
* Passion for developing a simple, clean and attractive code
* Willing and able to take on complex projects independently
* Committed to following development best practices
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills İŞ TANIMI Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
* Software design and development activities for industrial automation projects
* Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
* Producing high quality project deliverables
* Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 3 years for male candidates
* No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.