* BSc. or MSc. in computer science or a related areas
* Proven 3+ years of experience in software development and/or testing
* Good knowledge and expertise in test management systems, test design and execution
* Proven skills in object oriented programming languages (C#, Python) is a must
* Strong knowledge in source code management (preferably Git) is a must
* Knowledge of automation engineering is a plus:
* Step 7, TIA-Portal
* Programming in AWL, SCL
* PLC components
* Knowledge of network engineering is a plus:
* OSI 7-Layer-Model
* Ethernet Analysis
* Switching / Routing
* Experience in Linux, Windows and virtualization is a plus
* Proven skills with scripting languages is a plus
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Very good command of English İŞ TANIMI DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job ID: 239357
Location: IST KAR
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Department: CT DD DS EU TR O1
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on Software Development in the areas of Industrial Automation and Energy Automation products and solutions. We are looking for Software Test Engineers, who is willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
* Developing test automation scripts and tools
* Designing and preparing test specifications
* Conducting system tests and regression tests
* Defining and maintaining test environment
* Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
* No restrictions for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.