* BSc. or MSc. in computer science or a related areas
* Proven 2-5 years of experience in software development and/or testing
* Good knowledge and expertise in test management systems, test design and execution
* Knowledge in software life cycle and agile methodologies is a plus
* Knowledge in Ethernet, switching and routing technologies is a plus
* Proven skills with C++, Java, TCL, Perl and Python is a plus
* Proven skills with scripting languages is a plus
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Very good command of English
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
* No restrictions for travelling İŞ TANIMI DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job ID: 237943
Location: IST KAR
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Department: CT DD DS EU TR O1
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on Software Development in the areas of Industrial Automation and Energy Automation products and solutions. We are looking for Software Test Engineers, who is willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
* Software testing responsibilities as a part of network switch development in a multi-national team among Germany, Canada and Turkey:
* Design, develop, and execute detail oriented test cases using test plans and project specifications
* Report defects found in testing diligently, promptly, and accurately, using standard defect tracking tools
* Report test progress against schedules (planning and execution)
* Provide a test summary report that reflects the quality attributes of the software under test
* Communicate with development, project management, and customer stakeholders where necessary
* Perform both new functionality and regression tests; identify, analyze and report issues for follow-up
* Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.