Sikorsky Aircraft Turkey, Inc.
- B.S. in Business, Engineering or related technical field, MBA preferred
- 8-10 years of relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Systems experience should include Earned Value Management System, Primavera, SAP and Microsoft Office Programs. PMP certification is preferred.
- 10-20% to Turkish end-user, SSM and TAI and SATI in Ankara and to Connecticut
- Fluency in Turkish and English required.
- High energy, positive attitude, good interpersonal skills, and a professional demeanor
- Experience in a diverse multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong and effective leadership and interpersonal skills required
Interviews will be conducted in English JOB DESCRIPTION The Turkish Utility Helicopter Program (TUHP) Deputy Program Manager-Ankara is a proactive member of the TUHP team and mainly responsible for planning and execution of Sikorsky deliverables for qualification of Transmission Test Stand and Whirl Tower under TUHP, daily operations of TUHP at SATI-Ankara and relationship with the customer(s) and partner(s) in Ankara, Turkey.
TUHP Deputy Program Manager-Ankara will directly report to the TUHP Senior Program Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Program Management support for Sikorsky deliverables for qualification of Transmission Test Stand and Whirl Tower under TUHP,
- Planning, control, execution and delivery of Sikorsky TUHP deliverables throughout the development, final assembly, completions, and development flight test program phases,
- Serving as the primary focal point along with TUHP Senior Program Manager for customer and company communications on program status,
- Managing Turkish end-user, SSM and TAI relations and expectations as they relate to this program,
- Interface with the customer and Sikorsky program management team, finance, engineering, international trade compliance, contract management, and supply chain/operations managers as needed to ensure program success,
- Driving the day-to-day delivery activities to support the on-time delivery requirements and ensure that all standard processes and guidelines are implemented on the program,
- Resolve major issues, delays, resource shortages, material shortages, etc. Escalate issues to TUHP Senior Program Manager and TUHP Program Director, as needed.