Sunny Elektronik (32)
Atmaca Elektronik produced television and satellite receiver with Sunny brand and became the third biggest electronics producer in Turkey. High technology production facilities within a closed field of 110.000m2 operate in Istanbul. The most modern component surface assembly lines in Turkey are at the level to meet intense production requirements. This production power gives the facility a production capacity of 1 million LCD, LED TV and 3 million satellite receivers a year.
We are looking for “Hardware Engineer” to enrich our growing team.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in hardware design,
· University degree in Electronics Engineering (Electric & Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering),
· High interests in topics like TV and Set Top Box technologies,
· Experience in the design and development of TV / Set top box,
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
· Experience in CAD tools for Schematics (PADS/Altium Designer), CAD tools for PCB Layout (PADS/AltiumDesigner),
· Experience in multi layer PCB designs,
· Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
· Hardware product design and development of current and future products,
· Conduct hardware and its related software testing in a timely and cost – effective manner,
· Troubleshooting or debugging issues found in PCB and deliver solution,
· Managing communication with suppliers,
· Establish technical documentation by writing design and test documents as well as drafting initial versions of product manuals for the product.